Bricker Graydon Elects Nine New Partners
COLUMBUS, OH (January 2, 2023) – Bricker Graydon LLP proudly announces the election of nine new partners to its distinguished team. Each partner brings a unique set of skills and experiences to their respective practice areas, enhancing the firm's capabilities across Education, Public Finance, Government Relations, Tax, and Litigation. With an unwavering dedication to client service, these new partners are poised to play pivotal roles in shaping the future of Bricker Graydon and the success of its clients.
New Partners at Bricker Graydon:
- Brad E. Bennett – Education Practice Group, Columbus
- Jessica L. Galanos – Education Practice Group, Columbus
- Christopher P. Gordon – Litigation Practice Group, Columbus
- Jeffry D. Harris – Public Finance Practice Group, Columbus
- Matthew R. Koppitch – Government Relations Practice Group, Columbus
- William J. Liss – Tax Practice Group, Cincinnati
- Brad D. McPeek – Litigation Practice Group, Cincinnati
- Sarah E. O’Dea – Public Finance Practice Group, Columbus
- Jason Tiemeier – Public Finance Practice Group, Columbus
"This addition of accomplished attorneys as partners reflects our ongoing commitment to providing the highest level of legal services to our clients," said Jim Flynn, Managing Partner at Bricker Graydon. "We are confident that their diverse skills and deep industry knowledge will further enhance our capabilities and contribute to the continued success of our clients and of our communities."
Bricker Graydon LLP:
Bricker Graydon is recognized by our clients as an indispensable partner, providing exceptional service. With deep legal knowledge, and even deeper empathy, Bricker Graydon serves clients in a variety of industries, in practically all areas of law, including Banking & Financial Services, Business Services, Colleges & Universities, Education (Pre-K to 12), Energy, Health Care, Insurance, Manufacturing, Real Estate, and the Public Sector. Bricker Graydon serves clients across the nation from 11 offices across three states, Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. Bricker Graydon has a strong track record of advancing diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives as it has received Mansfield Rule 6.0 Certification and Certification Plus aimed at growing the number of underrepresented groups of attorneys in leadership roles. For additional information, please visit brickergraydon.com