Economic Incentives Toolkit
The DevelopOhio Economic Incentives Toolkit is a comprehensive resource outlining the various federal, state and local tools available to businesses and economic development practitioners to help stimulate growth and job creation. It identifies incentive programs, clarifies changes to existing programs, and introduces effective new options for communities and companies to consider.
This user-friendly guide outlines an array of tools an Ohio economic development practitioner can use to stimulate or induce economic growth. This guide provides practitioners with the unique ability to empower their communities or businesses to accomplish a variety of economic development objectives.
The toolkit includes:
- State of Ohio Tax Credit Programs
- State of Ohio Grant Programs
- State of Ohio Loan/Bond Programs
- State Infrastructure Bank Programs
- JobsOhio Loan and Grant Program
- Municipal Tax Credit Programs
- Local Property Tax Abatement Programs
- Local Special Purpose Economic Development Districts/Entities
- Federal Tax Credit Programs
- Federal Loan Programs
- Federal Grant/Special Purpose Programs
If you have any questions about this resource or our economic development services or would like to schedule an information session for your organization, please contact Price Finley at 614.227.8897 or email@example.com.